- No returns after 45 Days of purchase, NO EXCEPTIONS. -
- No returns on Special-Order or Custom parts -
- Customers MUST call for Return Merchandise Authorization Number and Form -
- Customer is responsible for any return postage or freight to BRCS -
- Non-defective merchandise returns and/or order cancellations over 24 hours will incur a 20% restocking fee -
- Return credit will be issued the same way as the item was paid -
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS TO BRCS
Simply give Big Rig Chrome Shop a call at (920)769-0611. We will supply the customer with an RMA number and form via fax or email that they will need to supply with the returned item(s). The supplied form MUST be included in all return parcels coming to BRCS. The customer is responsible for any return postage or freight charges.
Any item received in a condition that does not show signs of wear, assembly/installation, or attempted assembly/installation, which is returned to BRCS within 45 days of purchase date in its original display box and packing material, can be returned to BRCS for credit or replacement. An RMA number MUST be given by a BRCS Representative as no merchandise can be returned to BRCS without prior consent. Any item received by BRCS that does not have an RMA number will be discarded without notification or credit.
Any part returned for credit to BRCS absolutely MUST be in 100% perfect, unused condition. This includes any display packaging or formed packing material. When items arrive at BRCS, they will be inspected to ensure that the parts are suitable for resale. If items check out, credit will then be issued to the customer in the same fashion as they were paid. If items are not suitable for resale, the customer will have the option to have the items sent back to them at their cost, or BRCS will dispose of them accordingly. In either case if items are not suitable for resale, BRCS will be unable to credit the customer for their return. Customer should purchase insurance on any returned package as BRCS is not responsible for lost or damaged packages that are returned to
WARRANTY REPAIR / REPLACEMENT POLICIES:
- All items carry manufacturer warranty and are warrantied through the manufacturer. Warranty claims and repair claims must be made through BRCS, not the manufacturer – BRCS will assist in any way practical although the final decision is always the manufacturers.
HOW TO INITIATE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Simply give Big Rig Chrome Shop a call at (920)769-0611. BRCS staff will require visual confirmation of product defects with physical return or digital pictures sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon visual or physical confirmation of defects, BRCS will give the customer two options for warranty replacement of covered parts.
Some of our vendors will require that affected parts be returned to them for credit. The customer is usually required to cover the postage or freight charges involved with the return shipment. Customer should purchase insurance on any returned package as BRCS is not responsible or our vendors.
For more information on BRCS Return or Warranty policies:
Contact us at (920)769-0611 or www.bigrigchromeshop.com
*Policies subject to change at any time without notice. By placing order with BRCS customer agrees to these terms.