Valley Chrome Turbowing - 900 Series Turbowing was Originally Developed for the Lower Roof Flat-Top Style Sleepers where the Height of the Trailer was Significantly Taller than the Roof of the Truck - Height 30 Inches - Width 30 Inches - Length 76 Inches - Wing Body is a Mirror Polished Stainless - Brackets are Brushed Finsh Aluminum - Adjustment is Preset per Sleeper/Trailer Height - Fuel Mileage Increase is 10% Minimum - Drag/Wind Resistance Reduction is 30% - SHIPS FREIGHT - CALL FOR FREIGHT QUOTE
Freight Request / In-Store Pick Up: Items that ship truck freight require freight charges. Freight charges will vary depending on location of shipping address. A sales representative will contact you with estimated freight charges. Orders will not be processed until freight charges are approved by the customer. Please supply a good contact method during the order checkout process so Big Rig Chrome Shop can minimize delays.
AVAILABLE FREIGHT OPTIONS:
- Request Freight Quote To A Commercial Address: Select this option when the address is classified commercial by the United States Postal Service. Home Businesses and Home Farms are normally classified Residential and should be quoted for residential delivery. Some large commercial farms may ship commercial if there is not a residence(farm house) on the property.
- Request Freight Quote To A Residential Address: Select this option when the address is a home or home based farm.
- In-Store Pick Up: Select this option when you are requesting items to be picked up at Big Rig Chrome Shop’s retail store location. Some items may require freight charges to ship to the store location.
COST SAVING TIPS:
- Shipping Freight to commercial locations is normally much less expensive than shipping to residential locations.
- Freight shipping to a nearby approved commercial address or local freight terminal may be a cost saving option compared to a residential location.
- Items shipping freight to Canada can be shipped to a United States border holding company to possibly save on freight, duties and taxes.