Minimizer - The Double Deuce is Designed to Fit a Tandem Axle Tractor or Trailer - The Total Weight of this Fender Kit is Less Than 44 Pounds - Never Needs Paint, Color is Molded throughout so Chips, Scuffs and Scratches cant be seen - Never Fades, UV Inhibitors are Built into the Material - Never Rusts, Material is 100% Polyethylene - Never Stress Cracks, This Unique Material is not affected by Road Vibration - Never Needs Polishing, Simply Clean with Soap and Water - Bracket Kits Sold Separately - Available in Black, White, Galvanized, Red or Liquid Platium - Click on Image for Fender Dimensions and Color Options - Sold in Pairs - SHIPPED TRUCK FREIGHT - CALL FOR FREIGHT CHARGES
Freight Request / In-Store Pick Up: Items that ship truck freight require freight charges. Freight charges will vary depending on location of shipping address. A sales representative will contact you with estimated freight charges. Orders will not be processed until freight charges are approved by the customer. Please supply a good contact method during the order checkout process so Big Rig Chrome Shop can minimize delays.
AVAILABLE FREIGHT OPTIONS:
- Request Freight Quote To A Commercial Address: Select this option when the address is classified commercial by the United States Postal Service. Home Businesses and Home Farms are normally classified Residential and should be quoted for residential delivery. Some large commercial farms may ship commercial if there is not a residence(farm house) on the property.
- Request Freight Quote To A Residential Address: Select this option when the address is a home or home based farm.
- In-Store Pick Up: Select this option when you are requesting items to be picked up at Big Rig Chrome Shop’s retail store location. Some items may require freight charges to ship to the store location.
COST SAVING TIPS:
- Shipping Freight to commercial locations is normally much less expensive than shipping to residential locations.
- Freight shipping to a nearby approved commercial address or local freight terminal may be a cost saving option compared to a residential location.
- Items shipping freight to Canada can be shipped to a United States border holding company to possibly save on freight, duties and taxes.